Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Quilts!

 I didn't realize it until asked, but I don't have any of my quilts posted on this blog.  Now I do!  These are the first three quilts I have made (with the exception of the square quilt I made in high school and the Flying Geese quilt I started when I was pregnant with Tayler 9 years ago...but that one's not finished.  Anyone else have a UFO from that far back??) in the past 2 years.  I do enjoy quilting and learning new techniques.  All three of these are made from jelly rolls.  Love those! The top quilt is on our couch in the living room and the other two were given as gifts. 

I have two more quilts in the process of being made and neither of them used the Jelly Rolls.  I am excited to see how they turn out!  

Do you quilt?  If so, how long have you been quilting?

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilts and colors. It will be fun to see the ones you are working on when you post them here.

    ReplyDelete