Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

I've been thinking over starting a weekly post on Thursdays called 'Thrifty Thursday'.  I want it to be about things I've found at great prices or other ways to save money.  So, today is my first day to post 'Thrifty Thursday'!

Yesterday I went to a nearby town to visit a friend and she brought me to their local thrift store.  I love thrift stores because you never know what you will find!  In the back was a section of fabrics and I was able to score these two pieces at great prices.  As you can see from the tag on the flower print fabric, it came to $9 but I only paid $2!  It is well over a yard of fabric.  Probably a few yards of it here.  And then the fun piece in front cost me a mere 50 cents.  There's not a lot of it, but enough for at least a cute pillow front.  I was a happy shopper and will definitely go back to see what else I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment