Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Carrot Cake

 In honor of the first day of Spring, I decided to make a Carrot Cake.  Here is my kitchen after getting it all whipped up.  Yes,  that white mug with red flowers is my coffee.  A girl needs some caffeine when making such a great recipe!
 Baked and cooling on a rack
Finished with cream cheese frosting and mango juice drizzled on top.  I can't wait to take a taste this evening!

I found the recipe at:
http://www.bhg.com/videos/m/71554165/mango-carrot-cake.htm

Here are the ingredients:
2c. flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 c. butter, soft
1c. sugar
2 eggs
1 1/4 c. mango juice
3c. shredded carrots

1 cream cheese recipe:
8oz. cream cheese, soft
1/4 c. butter, soft
1 tsp vanilla

carrot ribbons

follow video 
bake at 350 for 25-30 min. 
(until golden and toothpick comes clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment