Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Trix Krispie Bars Recipe!

 I could eat the whole box of Trix cereal by myself... because I love Trix!  So, when I discovered this recipe I just had to make them! 
 I wanted to take a handful of these Trix pebbles and devour them.... but I restrained myself...
The pan of Trix Krispie Bars ready to eat.  Mmmmm...

400grams (about 1 1/2 bags) mini marshmallows
1/4 c. butter
10 c. Trix Cereal (nearly the entire 14.8oz box)

In a large pan, melt (completely) marshmallows and butter over medium heat.  Stir constanty
Add Trix Cereal.
Stir (I spray which ever spoon I use for stirring with Pam Spray.  This helps a lot as the mixture will end up sticking to your spoon if not sprayed)
Pour (more like, dump) into a greased 9x13 pan and spread around.  Eat the remaining Trix stragglers left on the spoon and in the pan.  No one's watching!  
Enjoy!!  I know I did...

1 comment:

  1. I am leaving a post on my blog as a test to see if the comments section works as there have been problems.... :)

    Happy Blogging, All!

    ReplyDelete