Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Table Centerpiece

 I love the treasures I can find at the Dollar Tree!  I spotted these glittery Easter/Spring decor items about a week ago and was deciding in my mind what I could make with them.  I decided I wanted to make a centerpiece for our table for Easter.  Off to the Dollar Tree I went this morning and picked up these items:
 1) Green Pot (I love green and I can use this over and over again!)  2) Easter Basket filler  3) Glitter Eggs  4) Glitter Butterflies  5)  Flower pot foam
 I put the foam in the bottom of the pot.  Just use one.  Save the other one for another project...  
Next add your glitter decor and basket filler. 
Now you have a cute Easter Table centerpiece and you can easily switch out the eggs for some glitter flowers I also spotted at the Dollar Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment